Monday, August 30, 2021

 KIA Ora blogger 


Well in the lock down I was thinking to do a blog about me in lock down. In lock down I was cleaning with my family we were cleaning in lock down and they told me to clean with them so I said yes. I was cleaning the floor and my dad was cleaning the kitchen. We also played game and when my turn was finish I gave it to Sione to play on it. After his turn it would be my turn  because me and him would have 1 hour each.


Then at 12 we went to sleep but be for at my old house we would go sleep at 1 because we could it go sleep so we wold just stay up to 1. Then when we woke up it would be 9 am already but at may road   the school would start at 10.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ifalemi. Have you been able to keep up to date with school work? Have you been able to contact your friends? It's great to hear you have been helping around the house during this lockdown.

    ReplyDelete